UCC Webcam Collage UCC Webcam Collage

novorossiisk

  1. Novorossiysk was originally the Italian battleship Giulio Cesare and on 3 February 1949 at Vlore she was ceded to the Soviet Union as war reparations. The ship was commissioned into the Soviet Navy as Novorossiysk, and from July 1949 was based at Sevastopol, serving as flagship of the Black Sea Fleet and later as a gunnery training vessel.
novorossiisk novorossiisk1