[C20: club slang, from UCC Speak]
- a box (i.e. computer) that, presumably, runs like a dog.
How and when machine obtained:
- Dogbox is an old 386 that appeared around the clubroom. [?]
History prior to arrival at UCC:
UCC history of machine:
- The machine was going to be used as our frame grabber machine, but members found that it was much better as a Scorched Earth, etc, game machine!
Current machine tasks:
- It is currently in many different pieces inside and outside the clubroom.
Current software configuration:
- Running with MS-DOS version [?]
- Contains a number of games
Current hardware configuration:
Future plans for machine: